Great Tasting Maine Pepper Jelly, Small Batch and All-Natural, Produced by Family-Owned Grey Goose Gourmet, 9 Ounce Glass Jar
- SMALL BATCH, ALL-NATURAL MAINE PEPPER JELLY – In the pristine Lakes Region of Central Maine, our small batch pepper jelly will thrill your tastebuds. Our pepper jelly can be used to glaze your meats, mix with cream cheese, or simply spread on your favorite cracker. You won’t find a greater assortment of unique, all-natural pepper jellies anywhere else.
- GREY GOOSE GOURMET – In 2014, at the behest of friends and family, Sandra launched Grey Goose Gourmet at the local farmers market in Wayne, Maine. Her Original pepper jelly is made from a secret family recipe handed down through the generations. Since then, her business has blossomed, and her award-winning selections has grown to nearly two dozen all-natural pepper jelly flavors . . . grab your favorite today!
- UNIQUE VARIETY OF FLAVORS –The Original pepper jelly started it all, but many other unique, award-winning flavors now crowd Sandra’s cupboard. Choose from Hot Apricot, F.R.O.G. (figs, raspberries, oranges, and grapes), Mango, Hot Blue, and Hot Orange Pineapple Rosemary among many others (check back often for new offerings, especially seasonal ones).
- GREAT GIFT – Our unique, small batch, all-natural pepper jellies make a great gift for your favorite foodie. Occasions include: birthdays, anniversaries, house warmings, weddings, or any major holiday, especially those calling for large dinners such as Easter, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- MADE IN THE USA - Bring a piece of the “Pine Tree” State (Maine) to your appetizers, dinner, or dessert and feel great about supporting an American small business and the numerous small farmers that supply many of the pepper jelly ingredients.
The picturesque Lakes Region of Central Maine is dotted with generational farmsteads that is a haven for sourcing local produce. Whenever possible, our pepper jellies are made from fruits and veggies sourced from local farmers, and, on occasion, Sandra’s backyard garden.
The pepper jellies are homemade in small batches with all-natural ingredients – no artificial flavors or colors, ever! Pepper jelly is jelly made with garden fresh peppers, ranging from sweet and mild to hot and spicy, and include other natural ingredients such as pure cane sugar, apple cider vinegar, other wholesome fruits and vegetables, spices & herbs, and pectin, which gives it a jelly/jam-like consistency.
A favorite way to enjoy pepper jelly is to use it as an appetizer; with a simple block of cream cheese placed on a platter, topped with a generous amount of pepper jelly and served on a cracker. It pairs beautifully with meat and fish dishes, vegetable and side dishes, salad dressings, and dips.
All pepper jellies are made with love and care in Sandra’s State of Maine licensed kitchen, inspected every 18-24 months by a state food inspector, to make sure that best measures are taken to ensure a safe and healthy kitchen environment.
Our pepper jelly comes in a decorative round glass bottle and is, of course, all-natural which means: non-GMO, BPA-free, no preservatives, additives, or artificial flavors, gluten free, and vegan friendly.
About Fam Together: Fam Together (TM pending) is a brand that works to leverage the time-saving potential of e-commerce to give families their time back. We believe this precious family time is better spent having dinner, playing board games, or reading books together. Such family activities are proven to boost family prosperity. When possible, we source our products from American family-oriented businesses.